Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First Post ! This is thoroughly awesome.

Alrighty, so the point of this blog is have general quotes that relate to life as a whole, my thoughts on the quote, and then your thoughts on them.  There may be some that are specific, but oh well.  I am going to be posting in this blog once daily.  


For my first quote, I do want to something that's kind of frivolous, so here it goes: 


"I am a zizzer zazzer zuzz as you can plainly see" - Dr. Seuss.   






 I don't think this is obvious, so obviously I have a problem.  I have a feeling I am not alone in this, however, because I'm sure there are many zizzer zazzer zuzz's (Do any rules of English plurality address nouns like this?) in our lives that are there, and are plain to see.  The only problem is that we don't know it's a zizzer zazzer zuzz, because it's a zizzer zazzer zuzz.  I'm not entirely sure what to do with this, to be perfectly honest.  It seems to be staring at me in the face and pointing to itself as if I should know it.  However, I obviously don't know what it is, nor should I be expected to know what on earth it is.  


Despite the amazing frivolousness of a zizzer zazzer zuzz, I can't help but think that there are things out there that are like this in the fact that they are blatantly obvious, but we have no idea what to call them.  


So what're your thoughts?  Are there any better names other than a zizzer zazzer zuzz?  Is it really plain to see?  Are YOU a zizzer zazzer zuzz?

1 comment: